Spock_(alternate_reality)Zachary Quinto addresses rumours about him leaving the Star Trek franchise after attending the Trevor Live benefit for the Trevor Project on Monday night.

“I’ve seen enough to know that I’m really excited about it and J.J.’s not fooling around,”

“I think it’s going to be an exciting journey again.”  Zachary Quinto talking about the new film.

With the rumours last month about him leaving after the latest film ‘Into Darkness’, Qunito told E online:

“Of course I wouldn’t leave,” he said. “I’ve had an incredible experience working with J.J. and that ensemble of wonderful actors, who are now wonderful friends. I would never willingly walk away from that.”

So how many more Star Treks is he obligated to be a part of?

“Just one more,” Quinto said. “Just one more.”

Watch the interview here

Source E online