Destination Star Trek 3 will be on 3rd – 5th October 2014 and will be located again at the ExCeL London. Over the 3 days there will be photo shoots, interactive activities, autograph sessions, themed parties and talks.
Destination Star Trek have announced that DFMA, a team of professionally trained in makeup & prosthetics, will be at DST3 from Friday through to Sunday.
DFMA is a specialist training academy for make up, created and run by an international make up artist Davinia Fermi and her team of industry experts.
- ‘Data’ Android white face – £10.00
- Trill spots on side of face – £10.00
- Vulcan Spock ears – £15.00
- Bajoran nose piece – £15.00
- Klingon forehead piece – £20.00
- Full Vulcan make-up including wig – £45.00
- Full Klingon make-up including wig – £45.00
To have your Star Trek makeover turn up and pay on the day
For more information and to buy tickets for the event click the link Destination Star Trek