The SF Ball is the biggest and best fan-run con in the UK. The event will take place on the 8th – 10th February 2013 at The Carrington House Hotel, Bournemouth. All the things you can expect over the 3 days:
- Special guest talks
- 3 late night parties
- Photo opportunities
- The Ball – A unique 3 course costume banquet with professional after-dinner cabaret.
This event is run by the fans, for the fans. The SF Ball is a non-profit charity event.
This event will celebrate the 20th anniversary of Star Trek Deep Space Nine with some of the shows stars in attendance.
Miltos Yerolemou a British screen and stage actor, perhaps better known for his role as Syrio Forel in HBO TV series A Game Of Thrones and children’s TV personality ‘Mikey’ in the long running series Hububb (1997-2003)
Lolita Fatjo was assistant to the Executive Producer for two years and then became the pre-production co-ordinator and script co-ordinator for Star Trek: TNG, a pre-production associate and pre-production coordinator for Star Trek: DS9, a pre-production coordinator for Star Trek: Voyager, and a production associate for Star Trek: First Contact.
Phil Ford was the only writer besides Russell T Davies to have written for The Sarah Jane Adventures, Torchwood and Doctor Who. He took over the position of head writer for Sarah Jane Adventures at the beginning of Series 2. Ford also served as a script consultant for Sarah Jane’s Alien Files, and was the main writer of The Adventure Games.
- Friday night’s party theme – Quarks Bar
- Saturday night’s party theme – The Ball – All things Star Trek – Max and Armin will be performing the cabaret on Saturday night which Max has written and will be performed for the first time in the UK. Chase Masterson will also be performing as part of the Ferengi family on stage in Cabaret.
- Sunday night’s party theme – Fantasy, Myths & Legends
Ticket types available in advance:
- Entrance Fee – Adult £5 – Child Free (Free entrance fee for children under 14 when accompanied by a paying adult. Maximum of two free children per adult.)
- Guest Talks (REDUCED PRICE!) – Adult £35 – Child £15
- Full Weekend (Not Dining) – Adult £104 – Child £52
- Standard All Inclusive – Adult £140 – Child £70
- Gold All Inclusive – Adult £192 – Child £92
For more info about the event and tickets visit the website SF Ball