The UK’s longest running not-for-profit Science Fiction convention, The SF Ball, which takes place at the beautiful Grand Harbour Hotel in Southampton from 3 – 5 February 2017 with all profits going to support the vital work of the Teenage Cancer Trust.
The SF Ball are currently offering a special deal for people who have yet to buy their ticket for the ball.
Perhaps you have been wanting to come but cannot do the whole weekend…
Perhaps you only want the parties…
Perhaps you are a con virgin and are not sure and just want to see what all the fuss is about…
Until Friday 27th January we are offering tickets to the SF Ball Saturday Banquet and Cabaret for the very special price of just £50 per person.
What you get:
- Gala dinner on Saturday 4th February at the Grand Harbour Hotel in the presence of stars from Star Trek, Game Of Thrones, Doctor Who, Red Dwarf and many more;
- Professional Cabaret provided by Chris Barrie, best known as Arnold Rimmer in Red Dwarf and Gordon Brittas in The Brittas Empire;
- Money Can’t Buy raffle for the chance to win one of the amazing items not available anywhere else;
- Fancy Dress competition, with prizes for the best costumes;
- … then dance the night away to round off a very full evening.
Entry is from 6.30pm and a professional photographer will be available.
Dinner will be served at 7.30pm with the disco ending around 2am.
Smart clothes or fancy dress will be expected.
This event raises money for Teenage Cancer Trust.
The SF Ball is a not-for-profit event.
To redeem this offer email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘elf50 offer’.
Source SFB Events