Star Trek Magazine is out now in the US issue #46 and issue #173 in the UK.
This issue Star Trek Magazine has an exhaustive review of the movie, plus an interview with Karl Urban (Bones), and prop master Andrew Siegel.
Plus more issue highlights include:
- Interviews with Aron Eisenberg and Manu Intiraymi!
- Exclusive Star Trek fiction!
- A look at the incredible work of artist Bob Peake, creator of some of the most striking Star Trek movie posters!
- Win Haynes workshop manuals for the U.S.S. Enterprise and Klingon Bird of Prey!
- Worf explored – troubles, traumas and tantrums!
The Trekkie Girls also have their say on Star Trek Into Darkness
Source Star Trek Magazine