Anovos Star Trek Wrath of Khan – Captains Uniform – Premier Line
Designed by Robert Fletcher, the uniform sported black trousers and a double-breasted red jacket worn over a turtlenecked undershirt. The undershirt, along with stripes on the pants, shoulder, and left sleeve had distinctive division colours. The jacket closed by a clasp at the right shoulder and a sealing mechanism that ran along the black stripe. This allowed the wearer to have a more relaxed appearance and likely allowed more circulation of air.
Their Captains Premier Uniform Jacket uses custom milled and dyed 100% wool élastique — the same rare fabric used for the original screen used uniform jackets. We also recreated the Officer’s Chest Insignia, rank accouterments, and lapel chain from original screen used examples as physical reference. Thus creating the most accurate representation of rank, badges, and lapel chain without the distortions of time from mould shrinkage or interpretation.
This uniform has both Captain Spock’s and Captain Kirk’s shoulder strap “security device”. Swapping out this simple accoutrement allows you to be any captain of your choice.
- Jacket, pants, and undershirt constructed using patterns sourced from a screen used uniform.
- Fabrics appropriately dyed to match screen used samples.
- Chain used on uniform is replicated exclusively for ANOVOS based on samples of original chain. Chain is no longer manufactured in this style and is no longer available from any manufacturer back-stock.
- Chest badge, rank pins, and shoulder strap “security device” painstakingly recreated exclusively from new sculpts created specifically for our uniform, referencing screen-used pieces and original “kit bashed” parts for the character-specific security devices.
- Custom milled and dyed 100% wool élastique specially manufactured and dyed to match the original uniform jackets.
- Fully lined interior for maximal comfort.
- Iconic double breasted offset lapel features specially recreated chain segments hand-sewn link-by link between the snaps on the lapel’s inner placket binding exactly duplicating the original.
- Commendation Band on left sleeve cuff, to be customized by end-user.
- Oval “Rank pillow” on left sleeve for Captain’s rank pin, which is separate and can be sewn on by the end-user.
- Distinctive side and back center belt loops for formal Starfleet uniform belt.
- Artificial leather adjustable belt with Starfleet belt buckle, replicated from screen-used piece. Metal Starfleet ringed delta belt buckle painted bronze metallic, recreating the look and finish as executed on screen used buckles.
- Fine synthetic fabric in command ivory with hand-stuffed trapunto quilting on the collar and cuffs.
- Flare cut undershirt with added length to tuck into pant, just like originals.
- Hidden zipper at back of neck with small hidden snaps at quilted portion at back of neck.
- Fine synthetic cavalry twill specially manufactured and dyed.
- Leg-length command department stripe.
- Distinctive gathered bell shaped, bloused elastic cuff.
- Lined for maximal comfort.
- Hidden pocket at waistband, as per original.
- Hidden front zipper at right leg seam at front, as per original.
- Partial elastic waistband points to accommodate range in sizing in lieu of belt loops for pant.
- 29 inch inseam.
- Elastic boot / foot straps.
- The Officer’s Chest Insignia Badge was sculpted and perfectly recreated using a screen used piece, replicating even the smallest detail of the original badges.
- Chest Insignia Badge look is replicated with a gold-plated backing board, featuring ivory and lavender painted details. Metal Starfleet ringed delta painted bronze metallic, recreating the look and finish as executed on screen used Insignia Badges.
- Includes two Captain’s Rank Insignia Pins; one for the shoulder Division Strap and the other for the left sleeve Rank pillow. Replicated from originals in both size, appearance, and colour finish.
- Includes Pip & Squeak commendation pin set.
- Includes set consisting of (1) “Captain Spock” and (1) “Captain Kirk” Shoulder Strap Security Devices to customize the uniform for either character.
Sizing for the uniform is available in S, M, L, XL, 2XL.
The uniform will cost $2,400.00 for this pre-order window. There will be a limited run of only 25 pieces. So act now if you would like to purchase one.
Visit Anovos for more information and to pre-order the uniform.
Shipping Estimated time to pre-order fulfillment: late March / April 2015.
Sources Anovos, Memory Alpha