Anovos have re-released the premier line of Star Trek The Next Generation uniforms from season 3 onwards. The Command Burgundy Tunic, Services Mustard Tunic and first-time debut of the Sciences Teal Green tunic.
Star Trek: The Next Generation – Command Burgundy, Services Mustard & Sciences Teal Green Tunic – Premier Line
The design was modified by Robert Blackman for Star Trek: The Next Generation season 3 onwards. This uniform featured a higher, more formal collar. Division colour piping was relocated from the yoke to the top of the collar, leaving a flat black look. Division colours were retained with command burgundy, services mustard and sciences teal green.
- Proudly fabricated, constructed and Made in the USA.
- Tunic constructed using original patterns sourced from CBS Archives.
- Fabric dyed to match screen used samples from The Next Generation.
- Quality manufactured by the production team that worked on Star Trek XI.
- Eisenhower-style style jacket designed to be worn with high-waisted pant / suspender system, offered separately.
- 100% Grade-Superfine Wool Gabardine for the top, specially dyed using screen used pieces for 95% or greater, color match.
- Hidden zipper construction for back, featuring reverse pull down as used on screen used tunics.
- Mandarin collar with maroon or teal green or mustard/gold piping.
- Specially made shoulder padding, reflecting unique construction of original screen-used Hero uniforms used on set.
- Belt-band construction and fastening configuration exactly configured as screen used Hero uniform.
- Fully lined for maximal comfort.
Sizing for the uniform is available for men in sizes S, M, L, XL, 2XL.
Visit Anovos for more information and to pre-order the Tunics
Estimated time to pre-order fulfillment: Summer 2015.