Star Trek: The Next Generation-era Admiral’s Tunic
Designed by Robert Blackman, this is the longest serving of all the various Admirals’ uniforms — this one saw use in Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and Star Trek: Voyager before all of Starfleet’s uniforms were changed for Star Trek: First Contact.
- Superfine 100% wool gabardine yoke and body, dyed to match the original fabric swatches used by the production.
- Fully lined interior for maximal comfort.
- Antique gold soutache piping, as used in the screen-used admiral costumes, around mandarin collar and down center of chest.
- Available in burgundy and gold/mustard, the latter version seen only once in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine as worn by the Head of Starfleet Security.
- Hidden front zipper, mirroring functionality of screen-used versions.
- Removable, top-stitched black cuffs on mid-sleeve for ease of arm adjustment.
- Long body length to accommodate a variety of torso heights.
To complete your Admiral’s uniform add the TNG and DS9/Voyager style communicator badges and the Admiral Pin Set which is available to pre-order here
Sizing for the tunic is available in men’s S, M, L, XL, 2XL.
Sizing for the tunic is available in Women’s XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL.
Currently the jacket will cost $450.00 for the first batch of 15 that is pre-ordered. There are three other pre-sale windows that will be specially priced, so act now if you would like to purchase one.
Visit Anovos for more information and to pre-order the tunic