Star Trek Enterprise Starfleet NX-01 Uniform Jumpsuit
Designed by Robert Blackman for Star Trek Enterprise. This uniform jumpsuit is used as a multi-purpose duty suit for Starfleet officers in the 22nd Century and is the precursor to the uniforms seen on The Original Series.
Offered in both men’s and women’s variants, these uniforms are replicated from screen-used and production sources, each jumpsuit features functional pockets with zippers and features built-in elastic at the waist to adjust, as well as equipment loops for holsters at the right leg. (Feature can be transposed to other leg by end-user’s tailor.)
Built for maximal comfort and functionality, this piece also features specific aesthetic flourishes, including the uniquely distinctive rectangular zipper pull, NX-01 Enterprise patch on left arm, and the two-piece shoulder cap construction featuring your choice of division: mustard/gold command, burgundy/red services (security & engineering), and teal-green sciences.
- Jumpsuit constructed using screen-used pieces from STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE.
- Polyester cotton blend featuring same weight and texture as screen-used versions, colour matched to later-season fabrics. (Suit is more blue, whereas the earlier seasons leant toward purple.)
- Distinctive rectangular zipper pulls replicated from screen-used artifacts.
- NX-01 Enterprise patch replicated from screen-used artifacts.
- Zippered pockets on chest, hip, shins, and right arm.
- Elastic waist-band with buttoned-adjustment straps.
- Velcro-cuff covers at wrist.
- Loop at right side for equipment holsters.
- Two-piece cap-style construction on shoulders, featuring division color details on second fabric layer.
- Division colors matched to production colors: mustard/gold for command; burgundy/red for services and security; and teal green for sciences division.
- Mandarin collar neck with stitch detail replicated from screen-used artifacts.
Sizing for the uniform is available for men and women in sizes S, M, L, XL, 2XL.
Currently the uniform will cost $425.00 for the second batch of 40 that is pre-ordered. There are two other pre-sale windows that will be specially priced, so act now if you would like to purchase one.
Visit Anovos for more information and to pre-order the uniform
Shipping Estimated time to pre-order fulfillment: September 2015.